Initiatives to help make October a Safe Work month
October 2021 | October is National Safe Work Month in our home country of Australia — a time to commit to building a safe and healthy workplace. In support of Safe Work Month, Qudos has implemented these initiatives for all our clients worldwide.
New CovidSafe Audit Templates
As we adapt to the new reality of COVID-19, it’s important that organizations include the necessary controls as part of their management systems. We have added 2 new audit templates to Qudos 3 Audit module, and also to Safety Toolkit. These audit templates will help you to verify your Covidsafe arrangements on both a corporate and site-specific level.
- Available now in Qudos 3 Audit module for our cloud service clients. Self-hosted clients may download from w/c 11 October.
- Available now in ISO 45001 Safety Toolkit for Qudos Club members.
All of the above are provided as part of current subscriptions.
Of course, ISO 45001 is the current international standard for OHS management systems. For those looking to adopt it or update their system from an older standard, we can offer the following:
Quick Guide to ISO 45001
This article includes a brief guide to the clauses and requirements of the standard - https://qudos-software.com/transition-to-iso-45001/
Professional ISO 45001 Gap Analysis
Qudos can provide a professional Gap Analysis service to help you bridge the gap to the latest ISO 45001 OHS management system standard.
The first step in developing or updating a management system is to identify any gaps between what is currently in place, and the new requirements. This is known as a Gap Analysis. Qudos has successfully provided Gap Analysis services to a wide range of clients over many years. This service is available to help your organization transition to ISO 45001 standard. An experienced lead auditor will review your current management system and interview key personnel involved in relevant areas of your organization. Including:
- Existing documents / methods of managing work processes
- The requirements of the new standard in the context of your operations
- The gaps between existing arrangements and those requirements
- A strategy to eliminate those gaps and update the system with a process and risk management approach
A report will be provided with a detailed a gap analysis against the standard - together with possible options to address any gaps identified. This may be used as a dynamic tool in the development of your system.
The Qudos Gap Analysis service also offers two unique advantages.
- Complimentary membership to Qudos Club – the extensive online resource library for Quality, OHS, Environment, and Information Security management. Packed with guidance material and template documents, Qudos Club offers a powerful solution to developing, expanding, or just updating your system.
- $600 rebate on a new Qudos 3 IMS Software installation. Qudos 3 IMS Software is the all-inclusive solution for operating your management system - offering an absolutely unrivalled combination of functionality and features for long-term efficiency and effectiveness.
Existing Qudos 3 clients will receive 3 hours of complimentary consultancy services to follow on from their Gap Analysis. The analysis may also be recorded directly into your software with automated Actions, notifications, reminders etc.
Resources for Safe Work month are available at: https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/national-safe-work-month