Qudos 3 IMS Management System Software for Quality, OHS, Environment, and Information Security
- You need effective compliance and risk management.
- You need automatic reports and reminders.
- You need access from anywhere.
- You need access via PC, laptop, tablet or iPad.
- You need to secure your data and documents.
The modern business world requires effective and efficient systems – with ease of use, automation, and powerful search and reporting options. Qudos 3 IMS Software is the all-inclusive solution for any compliance and risk management system - with an absolutely unrivalled combination of functionality and features.
A fully Integrated Management System
Qudos 3 IMS Software has the flexibility to help you address a wide range of compliance standards including:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 45001 OHS Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 22301 Business continuity
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- + many other accreditation / regulatory requirements
Your system may be configured for just one compliance issue, or any combination of them in a fully integrated management system.
Qudos 3 may be used at home or in the office, on a single site, or across multiple sites - with no geographical limits, and on a wide range of devices including: desktop computers, laptops, iPads, tablets and Surface Pros.
"The Corrective actions database in Qudos3 has enabled us to better identify, escalate and flag issues in real time, this along with the statistical information Qudos 3 provides will allow for the continual improvement of our integrated management system into the future" - John Benson, Compliance and Management Systems Advisor.
Queensland Government DNRME (Department of Natural Resources, Mining & Energy)
Comprehensive functionality - all in one place
The concept of integration extends further. Qudos 3 IMS Software enables a wider than ever range of tasks to be addressed in one powerful application. It offers a truly comprehensive solution for compliance and risk management that enables you to:
- Understand ISO requirements and with eBooks and other resources in comprehensive Quality, Safety, Enviro, and InfoSec toolkits.
- Perform Gap analysis and conduct system planning. Qudos 3 includes exclusive and comprehensive Gap Analysis tools for ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 45001 OHS, ISO 14001 Environment, ISO 27001 Information Security and ISO 22301 Business Continuity - fully integrated with action assignment, notification, management and progress monitoring facilities.
- Plan Objectives for your whole organization, and individual business units, locations, products, services, and processes.
- Document your system utilising hundreds of sample documents - such as Policies, Procedures, Forms, and Process Plans - ready for instant use or easy customising in their native formats (such as Word and Excel) to help you start system documentation quickly.
- Document management - including facilities for document issue, identification, auto-scheduling of reviews, revisions, auto-archiving, and acknowledgement. All users have access to view and print documents via a Master Document List with advanced search and filter capabilities.
- Implement effective Incident and issues management - reporting of suggestions, complaints, nonconformances, incidents, accidents, and injuries - all with automated email notifications.
- Plan and record Actions to address issues, perform root cause analysis, and take Improvement / Corrective actions.
- Integrate Injury management tasks - log work-related injuries and related factors including lost time, work / shift patterns, insurance claims and rehabilitation plans.
- Schedule and record Internal Audits, Inspections and Checks. A wide range of sample audit checklists are provided.
- Schedule and record Management Reviews and other Meetings - including customisable default agendas, reminders to attendees, action-generation, email notification, and invites linked to Outlook and Google calendars.
- Record Training / Skills / Employee development, and analyse data
- Profile and evaluate key Suppliers.
- Perform Risk Assessment and management. A Risk Register is automatically created from your assessments. Includes assigned risk ownership with linked action-assignment and traceability.
- Conduct Performance Benchmarking in a variety of contexts. Includes linked action-assignment.
- Manage your Assets with the Asset Register and data-entry forms for both physical and information assets. These offer links to multiple tasks - creating automated reminders.
""IA Group has utilised both the Qudos consultancy and software offering and found both to be of a high quality. I would recommend the software as it makes the mechanics of managing the system very easy" - John Healy, Partner, IA Group (Architecture / Security consultancy).
A convenient and secure cloud service
The Qudos 3 cloud service offers an immediate start and no hassles. Its important for any software to be configured correctly. That's why we include a complimentary configuration service - where one of our consultants works with you to set the software up to best suit your organization and users
We know that information security is of critical importance. So, we have partnered with Microsoft Azure to offer a cloud service offering an extremely high level of security. Every cloud has a ground and data sovereignty id becoming ever more important. As many of our our clients are in the Australia / Pacific region, the standard location of Qudos 3 data centres is in Australia. For clients in other regions, we can arrange for alternative locations if preferred.
We do the installation, provide encrypted access, maintain your software in a secure data centre, and automatically apply any updates for you. We even do off-site backups of your documents and data each business day. Facility is also provided for you to take your own assurance back-up copies if required. You require little more than a broadband connection and a browser!
Qudos 3 offers SSO (Single-sign on) and MFA (Multi-factor authentication) options.
""Qudos 3 greatly assisted our London bus business attain Quality, OHS, and Environmental certification within 6 months." - Keith Rogers, Compliance Director, Tower Transit Group - UK & Singapore.
Automation and Ease of Use
The user interface is a clean modern look in a familiar web browser environment. There is no installation necessary on client-side computers - resulting in much less maintenance work for IT personnel, no delays for new users, and multi-site / off-site capability.
To save time and effort, Qudos 3 automates many tasks for you - such as scheduling document reviews, generating and auto-populating actions from meetings, audits and risk assessments etc. and generating email notifications.
""Qudos3 delivers a management system that helps users manage OHS, documentation, compliance, and workflows just to name a few. Management at Qudos were open to adapting their software to enable our internal processes to remain simple and effective. This approach has allowed our business the flexibility to align our processes with our business partners to ensure seamless transfer of information." - Carl Torrie, Safety and Risk Officer, Aviation Australia.
Comprehensive Training Resources for you and your team
Qudos 3 and its unique toolkits are packed with material to help you plan, document, and implement your management system, and train colleagues. Resources include:
- An extensive, and context-sensitive Help file
- Electronic books on Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental management
- Online portal with guides and other documents
- Training videos
To supplement the software, Qudos and its partners can also offer a range of training and consulting services including:
- Software user training - typically in half-day or full-day sessions for groups or key individuals
- Gap analysis - review of compliance issues, situation analysis, and the path forward
- System development services
- Internal Auditor Training - Training of one or more people to help you achieve better outcomes from your internal audit programme, and make the most cost-effective use of resources
- Long-term provision of contract internal auditing and system management services
""The software is a total management system that affords the ability to be able to comply with certification requirements, is easy to use and came with extensive personal training and very informative videos and supporting information. This system has allowed us to set up a management system right the first time!! - Karen Meredith, Operations Manager, Australian Valuers.
Flexible licence options for your IMS software
Qudos 3 has a range of licence types and access levels to suit all needs. It starts with a package for just a few users and is almost infinitely scalable to suit any size of business. Prices start at just a low $3500 +GST.
We believe the combination of these advantages offers a most compelling business case for any organisation seeking to manage compliance and risk. That's why Qudos 3 is the trusted solution for Integrated Management Systems.