New management systems implementation program
25 August 2020
Authorised Qudos reseller 'Auditor Training Online' has announced MSIP - its new management systems implementation program. This exciting new program combines everything you need to build a management system for Quality, Environment and OH&S, or a combination of these standards. Notable amongst those inclusions is Qudos Club membership. Qudos Club is the online resource centre with its comprehensive toolkits for management systems. Added to that, is access to an experienced, professional consultant.
MSIP participants will receive ALL of the following:
- The full Lead Auditor Integrated Management System training.
- Qudos Club membership. This provides access to our extensive range of templates for you to use to build either a Quality, Environmental, OH&S management system or an Integrated management system for all three.
- Online weekly Group Q&A sessions where you have the opportunity to share what you have been up to in developing your system and most importantly ask any questions that you need to. You will learn from Jackie Stapleton - who is a practicing certification auditor and has extensive implementation experience and can share her knowledge with you. She knows what is needed in a system. These Q&A sessions are recorded so that if you can’t make the Live session then you can always watch it back later - so you never miss out on an opportunity to learn.
- Closed Facebook group where you can post pictures, questions or share videos - anything that you need to get the support for building your own system. Jackie will be there to answer your questions. Other program members will often be able to share their own experiences too.
- Premium membership level which includes personal support via email with written or recorded video response.
If you would like to find out more, further information is available from these links:
MSIP (management systems implementation program)
Lead Auditor Integrated Management System training.
Qudos Club online resource centre