IMS Internal auditor training - Learn how to give your business a health check
Management systems need feedback to keep them on track, and internal audits are their key feedback mechanism. Not surprisingly, they are a mandatory requirement of standards like ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 45001 (Health and Safety), and ISO 27001 (Information Security).
Internal audits can help your organisation maintain compliance, demonstrate due diligence, and achieve real business objectives.
With its practical, risk-based approach, Qudos internal auditor training will help you to get better outcomes from your internal audits, and make smarter use of your resources. Our unique private course format is designed for top results while also saving you time and money!
Internal Auditor Training for - Quality | OHS | Environment | Information Security Management Systems
1 day training session + Online resource pack. This is suitable for new and existing internal auditors of management systems based on one or more of the following standards: ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, ISO 45001 OHS, and ISO 27001 Information Security.
On completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Appreciate the requirements of the relevant ISO standards
- Understand the internal audit process
- Create a risk-based internal audit schedule
- Plan an individual audit
- Hold an entry meeting
- Effectively perform an audit by reviewing documents, interview, and observation
- Hold an exit meeting
- Report findings
- Communicate the need for action
Qudos Internal Auditor Training offers a unique combination of advantages:
- Pre-course material and online resource pack helps prepare students better and reduces time in the classroom.
- We can facilitate a training session to be held at your own premises – conducting real audits. This makes the training more relevant meaningful to participants. It also has the added advantage of completing some of the audits in your own schedule.
- Practical training includes working through case studies, scheduling a risk-based audit programme, reviewing a procedure and preparing an audit checklist for it, planning, performing and recording an internal audit.
- Competency-based assessment. Those successfully completing the training receive a Certificate of Attainment.